• Djokovic returns to action in Beijing

10/1/12 3:48 AM | Ricky Dimon
    Djokovic returns to action in Beijing Novak Djokovic will be back on the tennis court this week for the first time since losing to Andy Murray in the U.S. Open final. Djokovic headlines a top section of the Beijing draw along with Marin Cilic and Bangkok champion Richard Gasquet.

This week's China Open will feature the return of Novak Djokovic, who will soon play his first match since the U.S. Open. The top-seeded Serb would be a heavy favorite to take the title regardless of his draw, but he became an even bigger favorite when the bracket was revealed on Saturday.

Djokovic should be able to sleepwalk into the quarterfinals (if not the semis), with an opener against qualifier Michael Berrer followed by a probable matchup with either Marinko Matosevic or Carlos Berlocq. The world No. 1's closest seed is Alexandr Dolgopolov, who has not been playing well and faces a difficult first-round opponent in the form of Guillermo Garcia-Lopez.

The top half of the draw also benefited (most likely) from having fourth-seeded Marin Cilic in the fray as opposed to No. 3 seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Cilic and Gasquet are on a collision course for the quarterfinals in a relatively soft second section. Gasquet is coming off a title in Bangkok, where he survived a pair of thrillers before destroying Gilles Simon on Sunday.

The 14th-ranked Frenchman will kick off his Beijing campaign against qualifier Matthew Ebden, with the winner to face one of two wild cards--either Di Wu or Ze Zhang. Cilic is likely on his way to a tough second-rounder against Fabio Fognini or Florian Mayer.

Comments

I'm going with Ricky's prediction. Djokovic will be hellbent on salvaging his pride.

#JuicyProspect

ed251137 , 10/1/12 8:58 AM

Djoker did get a great draw here. I am sure he is ready to make some noise. There should be some great tennis this week.

Nativenewyorker , 10/1/12 9:23 AM

How come Cilic got Rosolled and who the hell is Marius Copil anyway.

ed251137 , 10/1/12 12:29 PM

Think we need lucky's input ed. She's usually really well up on unknowns/up and comers and also likes Cilic, as do I.

deuce , 10/1/12 1:44 PM

Wouldn't it be amazing if Andy, too, were to end up holding the Golden Slam - but unfortunately that would put paid to Rafa's chances of matching or exceeding TMF's tally:-(
#SplitLoyalties

ed251137 , 10/1/12 1:58 PM

Sorry no idea who is Copil. Anyway not able to watch the matches.

As long as Rafa is playing, I certainly don't wish him losing at the FO, so sorry, not wishing for Andy to get his golden slam. Andy and Nole can always wait and outlast Rafa in the tours! I wish for Rafa to win as many slams as possible before he retires from the tours.

luckystar , 10/2/12 3:36 AM

^^^^

I agree with lucky. I am first and foremost a Rafa fan. I don't wish for Murray to get his Golden Slam. I want Rafa to win as many slams as he can before he has to retire from the sport.

I have always said if it couldn't be Rafa, then let it be Murray. But when Rafa is playing I am cheering for him.

Nativenewyorker , 10/2/12 4:00 AM

How come Cilic got Rosolled and who the hell is Marius Copil anyway.
ed251137 , 10/1/12 12:29 PM

Yes, let's make fun of Rafa who has been injured most of the year. Why not?

nadline , 10/2/12 7:55 AM

It's not possible to run with the deer and hunt with the hounds!!!!

I hope Rafa comes back strong and wins as many tournaments as he enters. Certainly, Rafa not winning the next 3 slams including the FO is not on my wish list.

nadline , 10/2/12 8:19 AM

Rafa is coming back, and will do the calendar Slam in 2013. Go ahead and laugh but this is the true..................you heard it hear first. Seve won the Ryder Cup for Europe in 2012, he will win the Calendar Slam for Rafa in 2013.

As for Roland Garros, the bookies do not even bother taking bets as long as Rafa is in the draw............please. I love Andy, and he is a clear and present danger to Rafa's Slam ambitions and I want him to complete his Golden Slam but as long as Rafa is playing, this is not possible because RG is closed to him.........

Vamos Rafa!!!

rafaisthebest , 10/2/12 8:57 AM

It's bad enough for Rafa to be sidelined with injury for most of 2012 without people rubbing salt into his losses and making fun of him.

Sheeesh!

nadline , 10/2/12 9:37 AM

Nadline if you really think that people talking Rafa down on a tennis forum called Tennis Talk would even remotely come up on Nadals radar then you are delusional.

willmw101 , 10/2/12 10:56 AM

I'm just longing for Rafa to come back and make these people eat their words.

nadline , 10/2/12 1:48 PM

Nadline: I never would and never have made fun of Rafa. I am utterly devoted to him and have been for the past seven years, as surely you know. Even when he plays Andy I am rooting for him but, because I am also an Andy fan, I am sanguine about the outcome and am happy for Andy.
if he wins. But I made the remark only the other day, I could not forgive him for the bagel at Bejiing last year.

My comment re: Cilic. was referring to the fact that he was seeded but was unexpectedly beaten by a lowly ranked player. 'To be Rosolled' has already entered the the tennis lexicon and I fail to see how it could be interpreted as a slighting reference to Rafa.

ed251137 , 10/2/12 7:08 PM

If I referred to Murray's beatings by Young and Bogo in those terms, everyone would be down on me like a ton of bricks. I just think a great player like Rafa, who has been at the very top of tennis for 8 years, deserves better than that. Maybe the word Rosoled is now in tennis dictionary, but it's not one I intend to use under any circumstances as I find it degrading.

I know it's open season when it somes to Rafa, everyone is allowed to dump on him, but he doesn't deserve that.

nadline , 10/2/12 7:48 PM

Nadline, of all the Rafa fans and admirers, it seems that only you got personally offended by that expression. To me, it's just a metaphor for an unforeseen loss of a great player (by someone nobody even heard of). Things like that happen for a bunch of different reasons but in no way diminish the overall aura of a great player. I never felt it was derogatory and/or degrading towards Rafa. He didn't even come to my mind when I read that post, but it made me go and check who Cilic played and how he lost.

danica , 10/2/12 11:30 PM

"If I referred to Murray's beatings by Young and Bogo in those terms, everyone would be down on me like a ton of bricks"

You forgot Garcia-Lopez. mousey Ms. carrot cake was rejoicing over Murray beating poor Karlovic and calls his foot-faults at wimbledon, ancient history. It's not ancient history coz it's still in the ATP records. Murray should be able to beat Karlovic considering he's 7 years younger than Ivo. however, carrot cake's got her head so far up the Rafa fans' butt, and can't see anything else, even sunshine, so how would she know a foot fault? I see she dropped the djoker from her fake fave list and is now fully on the Rafa fans bandwagon. ole'. Way to go carrot cake.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 2:14 AM

As a Rafa fan, I have to say I'm with nadline here. We've to endure this term 'being rosolled' used by the Fed fans on Rafa. I don't need to hear this term 'being rosolled' again and again, not only being used on Rafa but even on other players.

luckystar , 10/3/12 3:03 AM

Fed fans are not the only tennis fans who talk about being 'rosolled'. However, since Fed fans are presumed to be everything bad on here, it's easy to blame us for the 'Rosolled' references.

Look at the stuff that you guys write about Fed. geez, get a grip and learn to handle what you throw up at other players. Remember that Nadal's only special to his fans, not the entire world. Same goes for other players.

I don't see much being made of the djoker and Rafa's buddy Amagro dishing out a comedic at Nadal and Roddick's expense. How sneaky that djokovic waits until roddick's off the tour to poke fun at him coz he knows Roddick could dish out a lot more than him if he were to give it back. I suppose those who bought tickets for that exho saw two wannabes doing a distasteful skit. ugh.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 4:32 AM

I forgot to mention that the 'rosolled' term was NOT mentioned by a Fed fan on this thread. It was one of your kind who did that, but it just goes to show how much some of you have got it in for Fed fans. puhleez get a grip.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 4:35 AM

Please read more carefully! Nobody accused a Fed fan for posting the term 'rosolled'' ON THIS THREAD! I said we have to endured that from Fed fans, I do remember chr18 using that term on other threads, please go and check if you're unsure. No need to be sensitive and jump on anyone mentioning Fed fans. Next time take your time and read the comments more carefully!

luckystar , 10/3/12 4:41 AM

Oh nobody criticised Fed here, so just save us the 'Fed always get bashed here' comment here. No need to repeat that again and again.

luckystar , 10/3/12 4:46 AM

Oh one more thing, to hear a Rafa fan using the term 'rosolled'' certainly don't sound good even it's being used on other players. We've being reminded of that match each time 'rosolled' is being mentioned; it's already bad enough to hear non fans using that term, worst if it's from a Rafa fan.

luckystar , 10/3/12 4:56 AM

I read it VERY CAREFULLY, and I don't need a lecture from you on reading carefully, coz you don't or can't comprehend what has happened on this thread. I've run into the lack of comprehension problem here many times previously. You are the ones being sensitive here, and blaming Fed fans for something they didn't do on this thread, and it's just plain stupidity.

What chr18 has done or did on another thread did not pertain to this one for you to state you all need to endure hearing that Nadal got 'rosolled from Fed fans. You need to keep that in mind for the future when you want to go on a rant. Just talk about what you see in front of your eyes here and now, not in the past, when you get the itch to accuse all Fed fans, for something one Fed fan did in the PAST. GOT IT??

FYI, I don't need to check anything. the onus is on YOU to present the proof when you list accusations, and quit with the orders. Nadal fans just can't take what they dish out. How many times did you all gloat over Berdych beating Fed since the USO, or when Fed got beaten by Murry at the Olympics? A lot more than any Fed fan has done over Nadal being 'rosolled' on this site, coz it's only a few of us here in comparison to the whole flock of you.

The funny thing is that one of your own has done it and you can't beat up on her, so you choose the Fed fans on whom to vent your frustrations. So sorry you got deceived by your own which usually hurts more. Just goes to show you can't control everything. As I said previously, there will be a slip up on the hypocrisy and band-wagoning and I see it happening more and more., so you just gotta live with it.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 5:07 AM

^^*save all your rants. As usual you always present long lecture notes here. I wish to bring out Fed fans as an example, I do not need your approval! If you do not wish to dig out chr18 comments that's your choice.

I'm in agreement with nadline here and I've stated my opinions. Others don't have to agree and I certainly DO NOT NEED your lectures. Save them for yourself!

luckystar , 10/3/12 5:29 AM

What rants? Find another word, coz you don't know what a rant means. it's you and the other Nadal fans who are ranting. You're a coward picking on Fed fans, and you know it fully well.

Yeah, of course you use Fed fans as an example, coz we are few and you know the other posters are all anti-Fed. This way you are safe citing Fed fans as an example. if you did anything else, you'd be hammered, and you know it..

The sum of it all, you feel betrayed and are extremely angry that one of your own has mentioned 'rosolled' coz it conjures up painful memories for you, when your boy got beaten. But taking out your anger on Fed fans is not going to extinguish the hurt. Go to the source and hammer her, NOT the Fed fans.

I've still to see you all going to the source, except for Nadline, in a round-about way. The rest of you are just cowards hiding behind her and don't wanna rock the boat coz you're all friends.

Get this into your heads, (I've had this thrown at me several times that I don't have any friends here) there isn't such a thing as *friends* on blog-sites, just people expressing their opinions. The minute you venture into pseudo-friendship land, then you compromise your rights to free expression. However, some of you think that your *mportance is measured by how many so-called *friends* you can muster up her, e.g., the carrot cake. Get this, don't kid yourselves, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG, coz the minute you step out of line, and don't say what the flock wants to hear, the hammers will drop with a loud thud, which can be heard all over cyber-land. boom, boom. LOL.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 6:03 AM

^^^ See, typical of you isn't it? Enough already! I've stated what I wanted to state. I'll use
Fed fans as examples as I please! Bye!

luckystar , 10/3/12 6:31 AM

Heat too much for you? don't start what you can't finish. Very appropos of you to hit and run; so true to form.

OK, that's fair enough, use Fed fans as examples, and I'll use players getting 'rosolled' and Nadal fans as examples whenever I want, but don't get flustered and blow a gasket when that happens. don't worry your team wil come in to back you very soon, including ms. carrot top, err cake.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 6:39 AM

Don't worry, I'm already used to chr18 using that term, one more won't make any difference! What hit and run? Yeah, got to run away from your long winded lectures!

luckystar , 10/3/12 6:49 AM

I find the term 'rosoled' spiteful, and to say no one thinks of it in terms of Rafa is just not true.

nadline , 10/3/12 7:56 AM

I agree with you there nadline. What is Rosol famous for? If people didn't think about that match when using 'rosolled', then I really don't know why they use the word!

luckystar , 10/3/12 8:02 AM

I don't think @ed251137 meant to be spiteful when she used that term. However, I am with lucky and nadline, the term rosolled is a dig at Rafa. It is a spiteful term, just as Novak's impersonations of Rafa and Roddick in Taipei were.

The term rossolled has now entered the tennis lexicon, yes, thanks to Fedfans. So it's now a commonly used term does that mean I will start using it? No thanks.

Not forgetting of course how Fed laughed himself silly at Rafa's loss that day.........So to say that the term rosolled is not a dig at Rafa is being disingenous at best.

Please.

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 8:14 AM

ritb,

I agree with you. In no way do I think ed intentionally meant to be hurtful. She is a Rafa fan, too. However, I agree with you and understand why lucky and nadline would feel that term is disrespectful to Rafa.

You notice what happened the moment there was some disagreement amongst Rafa fans. Look who came into the conversation. The difference with us is that we can disagree without calling each other disgusting, personal, hateful names. We can disagree like human beings.

It's too bad that it has to be fodder or ammunition for yet another tirade and a load of garbage.

Nativenewyorker , 10/3/12 8:58 AM

Yeah, look who entered the conversation? Fed fans were brought into the conversation, to which I responded coz we were being blamed wrongfully. Another one who cannot comprehend, and/or deliberately misinterprets what's in front on it's eyes. What a shame she didn't have what it takes to comment until now, considering she was busy trying to show me up on another thread at 4:42am. It took 4 hours and several other posters commenting for her to gather some backbone. LOL.What a game player! Great acting skills and an academy performance. No name calling? Yeah the one who likes to call others troll, creep, idiot, moron, ignorant, absurd, etc.; the list is too long.

BTW, to all, why is it that Fed fans are the only ones who talk about the 'rosol' effect? check all over the interent, djoker, and murray fans enjoy it also, coz their faves got to win titles and reach finals. Get real. They're lying low but in their minds are rejoicing, same as you rejoice when others lose, especially Fed.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 9:16 AM

Well said, nny. Rafans are mature people, with different opinions, who can agree and/or disagree with each other fairly.

Vamos RAFA!!

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 9:32 AM

ritb,

Sing it sister! Stay strong! Remember what you told me?

I guess lucky had enough. I don't blame her.

Nativenewyorker , 10/3/12 9:58 AM

I suppose I'll have to excuse ed because she's on a high at the moment as her boy is doing so well, but Rafans are hurting and just longing to see him on court winning again.

Vamos Rafa

nadline , 10/3/12 10:48 AM

^^^^

That's the spirit! We have been through tough times and manage to come out stronger. Here I am on twitter trying to send him support in my very poor and limited Spanish. But I know that he reads twitter and facebook, so I want to be sure and reach out to let him know how much we miss him and want him back.

Nativenewyorker , 10/3/12 10:55 AM

It never occurred to me my reference to Cilic's loss would cause offence. If I could retract that comment I would!

Believe you me, it hurt me as much as all of you when a wounded Rafa was at Rosol's mercy. As he himself said 'that was not a tennis match' but, unlike far too many other players these days, he stuck it out to the bitter end rather than retire during the match.

That 'verb' has been erased from my vocabulary.

ed251137 , 10/3/12 11:22 AM

^^^^^I think I speak for all Rafans when I say, no worries ed251137, stuff happens. We all hurt when Rafa hurts.

So happy to hear that his recuperation is going well and he is targeting playing in Abu Dhabi. I hate you, nadline, you will get to see him in person!

Vamos Rafa!!

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 11:29 AM

And since this is a Djokovic thread, I'll stick my neck out and say he is one of the players prone to strategic retirements.

ed251137 , 10/3/12 11:37 AM

Sorry ed that this issue has gone on for so long, however, we will all draw a line under it.

ritb, I'm not sure whether to get tickets or not because until I hear it from Rafa's camp I'm inclined to thnk it may not happen. In Abu Dhabi in 2009/10 they had a comeptition for fans to dress in their player's colours so I went in a spanish footie shirt. Fans get real access to the players. They arrange for the players to sign autographs over the three days.

I hope Rafa does play.

nadline , 10/3/12 11:41 AM

Cheers Nadline.

ed251137 , 10/3/12 1:29 PM

The Nadal/Rosol bump reenactment was something :

The imitations were standard. I didn't think Almugro had any personality but he played along :

chr18 , 10/3/12 2:18 PM

The thing I like about crap18 is his consistency. No attempt at being classy, nor does he even pretend to be anything but the Rafa-hating low life that he is.

I like that kind of honesty and consistency...........no surprises. What you see is what you get.

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 2:29 PM

scoretracker, 10/3/12 2:14 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 5:07 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 6:03 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 6:39 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 9:16 AM

is (are) trolling for a reply. Please do not respond. Thank you for your cooperation. This is an automated post. Replies will not be responded to.

Conspirator , 10/3/12 2:56 PM

RITB: Utterly classless. Cross with myself for opening the link :-((
I thought Djokovic had given up on getting cheap laughs with his imitations but am also very surprised Almagro went along with it. Hope he has apologised to Rafa by now.

ed251137 , 10/3/12 3:19 PM

I too do not like the term "rosolled" either - I would hardly call a loss over 5 sets against a player who played lights out tennis on that day as being "rosolled". I agree with nadline and lucky's sentiments on this. End of.

However, I can think of a lot more instances where other players were literally "r......d" but nobody ever made a song and dance about any of those.

schatz , 10/3/12 3:25 PM

How much did the tickets cost for such crass behaviour?

nadline , 10/3/12 3:31 PM

ritb - not a very nice thing for Novak or Almagro to do IMO. No more to say really.

schatz , 10/3/12 3:39 PM

6:03 AM
FYI, It takes a good VACABULARY to write a long post on a blog. A lot of people have to put it in Word as draft, spell check, and then write it here. i don't.

ed251137 , 10/3/12 3:46 PM

hahaha ....nards are still hurted they can't take any joke abotut that loss !!

good job by nole and magro!!...nadull keeps whining in media and his nards on web!!

KMA , 10/3/12 4:23 PM

KMA, 10/3/12 4:23 PM

Conspirator , 10/3/12 5:29 PM

You people see Rafa where there is no Rafa. This alleged "reenacment" only rings a bell with you (for a reason?) and no one else. Please. I am positive this has nothing to do with what happened in that Wimbledon match as well as I am sure neither Nole nor Almagro, both great Rafa's friends and admirers, would purposefully make him angry or sad. I must say that this didn't look particularly funny to me, it was obviously not very spontaneous, but if people liked it, then what more is there to be said?

As for Nole's imitations, people should know how to laugh at themselves and not be offended by them. That's why Maria Sharapova has my utmost admiration. She goes along and laughs. All of us have some quirks that can be made into a fun thing. And why not? I wouldn't mind seeing somebody play at my "faults".

danica , 10/3/12 7:41 PM

I can't speak for anybody else but I love Djoker's impersonations. It's what drew attention to him at USO '07 and put him on the tennis map really. They are hilarious. I especially liked the one he did of Almagro when he stuck his chest out and did the cocky walk. I don't know why everybody assumes that all the Spanish players like Nadal. They both took shots at Nadal in this exhibition for whatever reason and the 'bump' seemed to be rehearsed. Who else insists that his opponent walks to the chair before him besides 'Mr. OCD' himself?

chr18 , 10/3/12 7:57 PM

danica , 10/3/12 7:41 PM

Please refer to the article below, and the quote I have picked. The article clearly says Nole and Almagro took turns mimicking Rafa and Roddick. Are you telling us that the writer is a blind Rafan, seeing Rafa where there is no Rafa? It is all over the net, okay. Just accept it, please. Judging by your reaction, you do not like these shenanigans, that says a lot about your good sense, something we cannot say about Nole or Almagro in this case, sadly.

Anyone who has followed Nole's previous attempts at being funny at Rafa's expense knows that Rafa was upset by them and requested Nole not to do it. Nole obliged and we all thought we had seen the end of it but no, clearly he wasn't done.

As for your comment that people should know how to laugh at themselves.........does that apply to Nole as well? Why or why does he not make fun of himself? Oh wait, self-parody takes skill, and class....................

I have said enough of this, Nole should thank his lucky stars he has fans like you danica, fans with class.........he needs to copy them.

http://www.10sballs.com/2012/10/01/novak-djokovic-and-almagr o-play-fun-exhibition-in-taipei/

Choice quote:

"Djokovic, known in his earlier days for his imitations ? not always well received ? of fellow players, was able to bring back that persona for a few minutes in the unofficial match in the Taiwan capital.

He and Spain?s Almagro took turns mimicking the likes of retired Andy Roddick as well as Rafael Nadal, ?It was nice to play good tennis, but also to smile, have fun and do something different,? said world No. 2 Djokovic."

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 8:09 PM

One minute we are being told that the spaniards hand him matches on a plate because he's their hero and they look up to him, the next minute we are told that they don't like him!

When Feli celebrated his birthday reently, he told Rafa that the only present he wants from him is to see him back on tour.

Maybe Nole should start off laughing at himself, so far he's only laughing at other people. I don't like people who pull faces and stunts to be funny. That just doesn't float my boat.

nadline , 10/3/12 8:11 PM

Oh well, @danica, you will be pleased to know that Nole has a fan where those Rafa impersonations are concerned, crap18 himself.

Pity us Rafans, our sense of humour is not as refined as................oh never mind.

Enough said.

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 8:13 PM

chr18 , 10/3/12 7:57 PM

So it's not just us Rafans who saw the skit as aimed at Rafa.................

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 8:18 PM

Nole laughs at himself more often than not. You don't follow him and thus don't really know but I assure you, I have seen many a fun photo where he openly made fun of himself. And of his girlfriend. She is not offended and I understand why.

Rafaisthebest,
I don't know. The reporter may be right but I am not convinced. I read that article right after that match and really didn't bother to see the video from that exho knowing there won't be anything new. By now, I have seen a few "highlights" and it's same old, although a bit less than before where Rafa is concerned. But I agree - if he was politely asked not to do them, he shouldn't do them. Period.

danica , 10/3/12 8:38 PM

@danica, let's agree to disagree about whether Rafa was the intended victim or not. At least we agree on one thing, the whole thang was not even funny!

For the record, Nole earned my respect with the way he took it to Rafa, and won, in 2011. I hope we see more of THAT Nole (with Rafa winning of course!) and less of the court jester.

rafaisthebest , 10/3/12 8:47 PM

It sounds like only one person was laughing, maybe Djokovic's gf. Djokovic is desperate for attention.

nadline , 10/3/12 9:30 PM

ed251137, 10/3/12 3:46 PM,

That was hilarious! So you picked up on the misspelling of that word! I do think someone needs to write their posts in word and use spell check! Nothing looks more absurd than someone giving themselves airs about how brilliant they are and how superior they are in not needing spell check, only to be caught misspelling a word!

Great catch!

Nativenewyorker , 10/3/12 9:30 PM

"let's agree to disagree about whether Rafa was the intended victim or not. "

For my part, I would like it if it was not intended as a joke intended to make fun of Rafa. It would certainly be a big 'minus' in my book for both Nole and Magro.

danica , 10/3/12 9:36 PM

Big deal, so I misspelled a word. I never said I was a great typist, but I do know how to spell. I'm glad I gave you something to laugh about coz you need it considering how little you have going for you. Blogs don't need to be perfect, and it's why they are blogs. If I was writing a term paper, I'd be doing everything correctly. small minds are amused by insignificant things, so enjoy yourselves being catty!Oh BTW, find another word for 'absurd', coz you use it for everything you don't have the correct word . It's laughable., that you are so absurd yet you think others are absurd. I make typos, but you on the other hand, make grammatical errors, using who for whom.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 10:20 PM

Djokovic was being very cunning in that he chose to immitate two players who are presently off the tour and whom he would not have to face in the locker room. He'll probably see Nadal again, but it's a long shot he'll meet roddick face to face, and it has to be the reason he chose to immitate those two. The djoker would never immitate Fed coz he knows Fed would make him pay on the tennis court, and it's very obvious he's afraid of Fed. djokovic is such a loser in many ways, and his GF is classless also, coz she keeps jumping up and shouting after nearly every point, as if on cue. it's obvious that they both are attention seekers.

scoretracker , 10/3/12 10:37 PM

@Ricky:

Please see below. conspirator has taken it upon himself to write this nonsense whenever I comment or any Fed fan comments. I would appreciate some moderator intervention because this is taking things a bit too far.Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Scoretracker

Conspirator, 10/3/12 5:29 PM

scoretracker , 10/3/12 11:17 PM

scoretracker, 10/3/12 10:20 PM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 10:37 PM

Conspirator , 10/3/12 11:21 PM

NNY: ;-)

Why does the word pedantic come to mind, I wonder.

ed251137 , 10/4/12 12:36 AM

ed,

Brilliant! Um, do we have to give the definition? LOL!

Very observant and so well done! :)

Nativenewyorker , 10/4/12 1:35 AM

Small minds are amused by nonsense. When you remind others to stay on topic, just remember you never pay attention to the rulles, oh but let me guess, you are EXEMPT, as in the chosen few?

scoretracker , 10/4/12 2:40 AM

scoretracker,
It's petty to knit pick on spelling errors. Just ignore them. Isn't it amusing that Conspirator has gone the tennisnba route of copy and paste of the same posts ala spamming? Nothing meaningful to say I guess. As far as the Djoker's impersonations, the crowd asked him to impersonate Fed and he just hit a hard fh and Almagro pretended that it was so hard that it floored him. It's pretty obvious that both of those guys respect Fed and they did not dare make fun of him. Beside Fed doesn't grunt or do any gorilla fist pumps, etc. I didn't see him impersonate Roddick so I wouldn't take Johan at his word even though I didn't see the whole thing just 'home movies' on youtube.

chr18 , 10/4/12 2:56 AM

chr18, do you know how to get in touch with the moderators? These women have nothing to do and their only fun is to harass Fed fans. They go off topic but ed loves to let me know when I answer their off-topic picking that I'm off topic. however, when they write their girly studity, (these are 60+ y/o women behaving as teenagers) they think they're on topic. Conspirator is just one of the gals. He criticizes tennisnba, all of them do, but when he does it it's fine. I was picked on by the boss NNY when i initially posted here coz I wrote one sentence, on two different threads, within a paragraph. NNY made a big scene and went into a tirade on spamming. cheryl let me know spamming is not allowed, nor is off-topic posting. Now why is Conspirator allowed to spam and they can post off topic on any thread they choose?something's not right. then they threaten to report anyone who answers them that they should be banned.

I hope you know what they are doing? They want to pick and harass me for me to leave. They claim they are the victims, and can only post on the Vamos thread to talk among themselves. i suppose this site is their personal chatroom.

Moderator intervention is sadly needed here coz they feel a certain amount of entitlement.

scoretracker , 10/4/12 3:07 AM

Forgot to mention. thanks for your input and letting me know about the skit. I happen to like most of the US players, and I think djoker knew that Fed would put on a sound beating on him if he got out of line. Fed let's his racket do the talking when he's mad. BTW, these women are granny teenagers. LOL.I write on blogs when I'm on break and during lunch coz (lunch is at 11:00 pm EST) I work flex hours and mostly nights as our company's clientele is mostly europe and Asia. It's the reason i don't have time to do all the stupid spell-check stuff, which is of very little importance on a blog, anyway. No point shortening my comments coz they have comprehension problems and everything needs to be written with great detail for them to understand. geez, what a bunch. I've never seen anything like this.

scoretracker , 10/4/12 3:36 AM

^^^^

Look who's asking for the moderators? The one who spams this site and breaks every single rule! The minute this person smells a disagreement, it's time to jump in and make hay out of it.

Admit it, you are just angry because Conspirator is calling you out for who and what you are and telling everyone to ignore you. Since you are desperate for attention, that makes you very angry. Too bad!

Oh and please do your research before you post our ages. You don't know us. Also, please be sure to use Word and make a draft so we don't have to correct your mistakes. You look the fool when you attack others for exactly what you are doing when you misspell or mess up your posts.

Nativenewyorker , 10/4/12 3:41 AM

scoretracker, 10/4/12 3:36 AM

Conspirator , 10/4/12 3:54 AM

woman you are just crazy. You're looking for a repeat of last week. It stops here. I'm not going to feed your crazy ned to expel the venom you have inside. go find a guy. FYI, ed said the umbers are her birthdate. and you have watched laver play. That puts ed around 75, and you around 65. Grannies. LOL.

@Conspirator, write another pseudo automated post. If that was truly automated, the time in-between my post and your automated nonsense would be just a couple of seconds bwahahahaha. Automated my foot. LOL.

scoretracker , 10/4/12 4:02 AM

@Conspirator, you should be in the running for the Nobel Peace prize!

Hehehehe!!!

To be compared to tennisnba by Fedfans???? Karma truly is a biatch............

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 4:04 AM

oh BTW, who's the 'we' correcting my typos? You one of the moderators or the editor in chief? I always thought you were a self-imagined moderator, now I'm convinced. wouldn't you love to be just that, coz your big head would swell up and fill up the wholer cyber space. keep dreaming. Enough, and write more nonsense, then you'll be the usual self-promoted fool. ting

scoretracker , 10/4/12 4:05 AM

To the moderators,

Please note the following posts and times on this topic thread.

scoretracker, 10/3/12 2:14 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 4:32 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 4:35 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 5:07 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 6:03 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 6:03 AM
scoretracker, 10/3/12 6:39 AM

Please note the inciting, inflammatory comments and personal attacks. These posts have violated specific rules that are in place on this site.

Nativenewyorker , 10/4/12 4:07 AM

Hey All, yes the batch auto responder saves me a lot of time. Ahh the wonders of modern technology. I cannot take all the credit. Google code is a wonderful resource, no?

I watched the link chr18 provided and I thought it was funny! I don't think that it was derogatory towards Rafa. I think it was smart. It was both light hearted entertainment but sent a message that tennis sometimes takes itself too seriously and that the small bump between Rafa and Rosol got blown waaay out of proportion by everyone. Nole collapses to the ground in mock agony and is basically saying look give me a break. No one was hurt.

I like the different personality that Nole brings to the game. Only a bit of fun. I've seen him and roddick mocking each other together on court at the same time in good spirit.

#Javascript
#GetWellRafa
#Vamos
#(Verbose)

Conspirator , 10/4/12 4:08 AM

Grannies=bad. Especially if they are of the female variety.

Now we know.

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 4:10 AM

Just one more note - I am not 65 years old. I will let ed speak for herself if she wishes.

#Misinformationisaterriblething

Nativenewyorker , 10/4/12 4:11 AM

scoretracker, 10/4/12 4:02 AM
scoretracker, 10/4/12 4:05 AM

Conspirator , 10/4/12 4:14 AM

Conspirator , 10/4/12 4:08 AM

As I recall, only Rosol and Fedfans blew the "bump" waaay out of proportion, hardly representative of the tennis world............

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 4:15 AM

Rtib, agreed.

Also agree that, given the source, the comparison to tennisnba is indeed a compliment!

Conspirator , 10/4/12 4:20 AM

However, some of the media were guilty also.

#Federatti

Conspirator , 10/4/12 4:23 AM

Ah, the Federatti!! Where would tennis be without them? My other name for them: the cognoscenti.

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 4:26 AM

bwahahah, bwahaha. Nothing to do but all day to do it in. Par for the course. The devil finds work for idle hands. NNY, you and your gang can only survive in this type of atmosphere. You got power. bwahahaha.

scoretracker , 10/4/12 4:28 AM

Geez, you know you're pretty messed up when you hate your granny..............

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 4:32 AM

scoretracker, 10/4/12 4:28 AM

Conspirator , 10/4/12 4:39 AM

@conspirator, your automated post let you down, now you have me as the one writing the automated post? Bwahahahaha. LOL and LOL again.

My grannies are ducated doctors who wouldn't blog to harass young people. clearly ed and NNY are of limikted education and very immature.

scoretracker , 10/4/12 4:46 AM

scoretracker, 10/4/12 4:46 AM

Conspirator , 10/4/12 4:49 AM

^^^^

Oops! No Word document draft created and no spell checker! Tsk, tsk!

It's EDucated!

It's LIMITED!

If you are going to insult me and others please check your posts and correct accordingly!

People have read my posts here for years. I don't publicize my resume on this site. There's no reason to do so. However, I will stand on what I have said and people here can draw their own conclusions as to my education.

Thank you very much!

Nativenewyorker , 10/4/12 4:51 AM

So Fedfans have a doctor fetish..................*rolls eyes*

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 4:54 AM

Pity you're so mentally challenged, and can't see anything. If I had some respect for you I'd take the time to write/ type more carefully. You give zero respect so don't ask for any in return.

The same applies to your side-kicks. You people don't care to talk tennis, this is just a conduit to release your pent up venom, and indulge in stupid girly talk, which is sad for women who are supposed to command respect due to their advanced years.

scoretracker , 10/4/12 5:17 AM

@Conspirator, 10/4/12 4:49 AM, you write so much garbage that you can't even see that you have an automated post quoting me, which I didn't write. LOL.

scoretracker , 10/4/12 5:19 AM

#mysoginist
#ageism
#doctorfetish
#paranoidschizophrenic
#delusion sofgrandeur

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 7:40 AM

"Quit with the long posts sermon, I wrote one and one short post, you wrote 6, to my one, to express yourselfso just quit with the long posts talk. You've become an annoyance, and very predictable when you get stuck in a corner. It's all you have to resort to for lack of a good vocabulary. FYI, It takes a good vacabulary to write a long post on a blog. A lot of people have to put it in Word as draft, spell check, and then write it here. i don't. And, if i chose to write a long post, that's my prerogative. YOU ARE NOT THE MODERATOR, here, albeit many of you think you are, or would like to be."

scoretracker, 10/3/12 6:03 AM

For the record, my comments regarding this person's misspelled words were a response to this post. I only quoted this one paragraph to make my point. If you are going to insult other people for supposedly being unable to write long posts without the help of putting it in Word as a draft and then using spell check, then don't do it yourself! Because if you do, then it makes you look even more arrogant and foolish.

Nativenewyorker , 10/4/12 8:26 AM

NNY: He's not cognisant of my age. My nick pertains to my birthday. I'm still only 74. ha ha

#Pedantry
#InferiorityComplex
#Mysoginist
#BullyBoy
#Constip ated
#ShouldRespectHisElders

ed251137 , 10/4/12 8:33 AM

^^^we have a saying: you can tell by the way a person treats their elders, whether they were brought up or just grew up.

Hint: trees in the wilderness "grow up" without nurturing, well-behaved people have invariably been well brought up.

rafaisthebest , 10/4/12 8:46 AM

Don't bother NNY. I read a few lines and I gave up on his long tedious post. I haven't actually the patience to read through the whole comment. I mean does he expect people to patiently read through all that?

luckystar , 10/4/12 8:53 AM

ed251137, 10/4/12 8:33 AM,

You are too cute! Power to the older women! I simply do not understand the mysogynistic, sexist comments about older women on this site! Talk about going off topic! Funny you don't hear anyone talking about older men, do you? Nobody ever brings up age when it comes to men. Hmmm....

lucky,

Nice to see you back! I wouldn't think that you would have the patience or desire to read through all of that.

Nativenewyorker , 10/4/12 9:10 AM

Yes NNY, Its not like we're here for an essay competition. We're here for some discussion, and in the past I wrote long posts and was being criticized for that, still in terms of length, it's no where near to his. Shorter posts are easier to read, long posts may drive people away, as, like I said, it takes patience to read through long posts.

It's strange that coming to TT these days is like coming to a war zone. At least from today onwards, I can watch some live tennis, so won't want to post much, until we have updated news from Rafa and his camp.

luckystar , 10/4/12 9:28 AM

scoretracker, 10/4/12 5:17 AM
scoretracker, 10/4/12 5:19 AM

Conspirator , 10/4/12 2:16 PM

I love these little chat room talks especially when I'm the topic. Gosh, I'm so loved.

I suppose I should start wailing "why am I being discussed when I'm not even here'? "I've only just come one here to find I'm being discussed". boo-hooing big time and huge pity party, and it ends, with "I'm a victim." bwahahaha.

Yeah guys, we know when someon'es well brought up when they don't resort to using profane language and lieing. ting

scoretracker , 10/5/12 1:12 AM

scoretracker, 10/5/12 1:12 AM

Conspirator , 10/5/12 1:21 AM

@ed, you're more 75 than 74. Just about 6 more weeks to go and it will be 75. That said. I'm fully cognizant of your age. FYI, I admire older people and was brought up to have deep respect for them, but not when they harass and start picking on young people without just cause. OK the other one is not 65, my mistake, probabaly 70. When anyone gets past 50, then the number doesn't matter it's how well they look and above all how well their brain works. i's not so with the 65 y/o, coz it forgets everything it says. I think 70 is about right.

scoretracker , 10/5/12 1:27 AM

Nope! Wrong again! But keep trying and maybe eventually you'll get it right! LOL!

Nativenewyorker , 10/5/12 1:40 AM

Not really interested. FYI, I love my 70 y/o granny, and my 74 y/o grandpa. They are such wonderful human beings who would not hurt or persecute young people. You guys are just so sad, which is too bad. This is your generativity stage, which you should give back to the universe, instead of making fun of others and harassing them. Nice older people are not that way.

OOOps, I see the self-automated posts have a glitch. bwahahaah.

scoretracker , 10/5/12 1:55 AM

^^^^

Obviously you are because you can't shut up about it. So bizarre to be obsessed with the ages of female posters on this site.

This is age discrimination, sexist and chauvinist!

Wow! A triple threat! Too funny!

Nativenewyorker , 10/5/12 2:04 AM

scoretracker, 10/5/12 1:27 AM
scoretracker, 10/5/12 1:55 AM

Conspirator , 10/5/12 2:27 AM

How about shutting up for a change and stop lieing. I don't start anything, I respond to the nastiness from you and the other 6 in the clique of pseudo-victims. I'm not at all obsessed with age, but it's a point I'm making that only giggly teenagers behave in the manner you older women are doing, which is abnormal.

If you want respect, then start behaving like an adult instead of trying to be a giggly 16 y/o. However, you'll pretend to misunderstand what I'm , coz it suits your purpose. You're so fake it's pathetic, and you have zero princliples, which is sad coz you want respect.

You claim conspirator is protecting you all from me. then, if that is so, why is he doing his spamming whenever other Fed posters comment? I wanna see what lie you'll manufacture to further condone his wrong-doing. He's just doing it for attention that's all. That's how he's doing the heavy lifting for his other nick. Remember it was you and the ritb who called him out for talking to himself as hawkeye and conspirator. I suppose he has to do something awesome for you guys to accept him back into the fold.

scoretracker , 10/5/12 2:40 AM

rafaisthebest, 10/4/12 4:04 AM
Nativenewyorker, 10/4/12 4:11 AM
ed251137, 10/4/12 8:33 AM
Nativenewyorker, 10/4/12 9:10 AM
Nativenewyorker, 10/4/12 8:26 AM
luckystar, 10/4/12 9:28 AM
Conspirator, 10/4/12 4:49 AM
Conspirator, 10/5/12 2:27 AM

Nativenewyorker, 10/5/12 1:40 AM

Conspirator, 10/5/12 1:21 AM

Nativenewyorker, 10/5/12 2:04 AM
scoretracker, 10/5/12 1:55 AM

scoretracker , 10/5/12 2:54 AM

Alright, that's enough. Conspirator, I consider posting the same thing over and over again spam.

The rest of you, please PLEASE stop the constant fan wars. All you do is go 'round and 'round.

cherylmurray , 10/5/12 2:56 AM

scoretracker, 10/5/12 2:40 AM

Conspirator , 10/5/12 2:58 AM

@Cheryl, thank you very much. I'm off this thread.

scoretracker , 10/5/12 3:14 AM

#YouAreWelcomeMyFan

Conspirator , 10/5/12 3:32 AM

Cheryl, ok I respect your decision.

But I will say that I fail to see how the posts I called out were any less repetitive and not also considered spam.

#Reapect

Conspirator , 10/5/12 4:31 AM

[b][url=http://www.bigtiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-earrings-c-5.html]tiff any earrings[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.bigtiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-earrings-c-5.html]che<strong><a href="http://www.bigtiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-earrings-c-5.html">tiffany earrings</a></strong><br>
<strong><a href="http://www.bigtiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-earrings-c-5.html">cheap tiffany earrings</a></strong><br>
<strong><a href="http://www.bigtiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-necklaces-c-6.html">tiffany necklaces online</a></strong><br>
<strong><a href="http://www.bigtiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-necklaces-c-6.html">tiffany necklaces sale</a></strong><br>
<strong><a href="http://www.bigtiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-pendants-c-7.html">tiffany pendants</a></strong><br>

niacrummchri , 10/5/12 4:59 AM

[b][url=http://www.astiffany.com/tiffany-and-co-earrings-c-1.html]Tif fany Earrings[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.astiffany.com/tiffany-and-co-earrings-c-1.html]Tif fany<br><strong><a href="http://www.astiffany.com/tiffany-and-co-earrings-c-1.html">Tiffany Earrings</a></strong>
<br><strong><a href="http://www.astiffany.com/tiffany-and-co-earrings-c-1.html">Tiffany&CO Earring</a></strong>
<br><strong><a href="http://www.astiffany.com/tiffany-and-co-earrings-c-1.html">Cheap Tiffany Earrings</a></strong>
<strong><a href="http://www.astiffany.com/tiffany-and-co-earrings-c-1.html">Tiffany Earrings Outlet</a></strong>
<strong><a href="http://www.astiffany.com/tiffany-and-co-earrings-c-1.html">Wholesale Tiffany Earrings</a></strong>
<br><br><br><br><br>